What's happening?

Video Sources 19 Views Report Error

  • Watch traileryoutube.com
  • Source 1123movies
  • Source 2123movies
  • Source 3123movies
  • Source 4123movies
  • Source 5123movies
10 Days in a Madhouse 2015 123movies

10 Days in a Madhouse 2015 123movies

Nov. 20, 2015111 Min.
Your rating: 0
5 1 vote

Synopsis

#123movies #fmovies #putlocker #gomovies #solarmovie #soap2day Watch Full Movie Online Free – In 1887, at age 23, reporter Nellie Bly, working for Joseph Pulitzer, feigns mental illness to go undercover in notorious Blackwell’s Island a woman’s insane asylum to expose corruption, abuse and murder.
Plot: Nellie Bly, a 23 year-old reporter for Joseph Pulitzer, goes undercover in the notorious Blackwell’s Island women’s insane asylum in order to expose corruption, abuse and murder.
Smart Tags: #abuse #physical_cruelty #mental_cruelty #rape #beatings #forced_medical_application #female_lunatic_asylum #incarcerated #cover_up #investigative_journalism #joseph_pulitzer #male_dominated_society #opium #deliberate_cruelty #wrongly_incarcerated #women’s_rights #medical_ignorance #influential_woman #influential_book #influential_writer #timeframe_1880s


Find Alternative – 10 Days in a Madhouse 2015, Streaming Links:

123movies Links | FMmovies Links | Putlocker Links | GoMovies Links | SolarMovie Links | Soap2day Links


Ratings:

10 Days in a Madhouse 2015 123movies 1 10 Days in a Madhouse 2015 123movies 26.2/10 Votes: 2,823
10 Days in a Madhouse 2015 123movies 3 10 Days in a Madhouse 2015 123movies 2N/A
10 Days in a Madhouse 2015 123movies 5 10 Days in a Madhouse 2015 123movies 2N/A
10 Days in a Madhouse 2015 123movies 7 10 Days in a Madhouse 2015 123movies 24.1 Votes: 12 Popularity: 4.166

Reviews:

The single most poorly made movie I have ever seen
I had read articles about this movie saying the most amazing things. That this was Christopher Lambert’s best part in ten years and that lead actress playing Nellie Bly was being praised for her performance by Hollywood insiders. But I couldn’t understand why all the user reviews I was seeing were that the film was awful. After seeing the movie I did a little bit more research and realized the articles are written by the producers themselves and contain no factual information whatsoever. The movie is horrendous. The lead actress playing Nellie is just not a good actor. She flares her nose when she’s supposed to be angry and widens her eyes when she’s supposed to be scared. Christopher Lambert wanders around the movie with not much to do and looking amused that he’s the only known actor in the film. The rest of the cast, complete unknowns, do the best with what they’re given as the script’s dialogue is incredibly cheesy and unrealistic. But a good number of them give cringe-inducing results. The movie itself is a hot mess. Some shots look very professional. Others look as if someone whipped out their iphone and started filming. Even an iphone might’ve produced better results. About 80% of the movie looked to be shot in real locations. The other 20% is flatly in front of green screen. And it’s not well-done green screen as it looks like each part of the film was pieced together little by little until something coherent came together. Don’t waste your money on this garbage.
Review By: righteousmaster75 Rating: 1 Date: 2017-07-16

Other Information:

Original Title 10 Days in a Madhouse
Release Date 2015-11-20
Release Year 2015

Original Language en
Runtime 1 hr 51 min (111 min)
Budget 1200000
Revenue 0
Status Released
Rated R
Genre Drama
Director Timothy Hines
Writer Timothy Hines, Brooke Kroeger
Actors Caroline Barry, Christopher Lambert, Kelly LeBrock
Country United States
Awards N/A
Production Company N/A
Website N/A


Technical Information:

Sound Mix N/A
Aspect Ratio 1.85 : 1
Camera JVC GY-HM100U, Sony HDR-FX1, Sony PMW-F5
Laboratory N/A
Film Length N/A
Negative Format N/A
Cinematographic Process Spherical
Printed Film Format N/A

10 Days in a Madhouse 2015 123movies
10 Days in a Madhouse 2015 123movies
10 Days in a Madhouse 2015 123movies
Original title 10 Days in a Madhouse
TMDb Rating 4.1 12 votes

Similar titles

Newton 2017 123movies
Little Forest 2018 123movies
Mrs. Miniver 1942 123movies
Moliere 2007 123movies
The Rapture 1991 123movies
Perdida 2018 123movies
6 Below: Miracle on the Mountain 2017 123movies
House of Wax 2005 123movies
The Greater Good 2011 123movies
Secrets & Lies 1996 123movies
Quest for Fire 1981 123movies
Terminal 2018 123movies
ScreeningFilm.com: 123Movies - Free Movies & TV Series Online.